The 1104C-44TAG2 is a turbo charged, 6 cylinder, 6 litre engine. Its premium design features provide economic and durable operation offering the ideal characteristics for electrical power generation.
Single bearing alternators, brushless, self-exciting, self-regulating with class H insulation, permanent magnet generator system, screen protected and constructed to meet BS 5000. Voltage regulation is within +/- 1.5% from no load to full load. Alternators are tropicalized and drip proof to Ip23.
The diesel engine and alternator are mounted on anti-vibration mounting on a fabricated steel skid base. Alternator is coupled to the engine flywheel by means of a flexible disc. The genset is load tested to ensure correct operation and finished with 2 coats of industrial high gloss paint.
GENSET CONTROL PANEL
The DSE6020 is an Auto Start Control Module and the DSE6020 is an Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas, gen-set applications. Monitoring speed, frequency, voltage, current, oil pressure, coolant temperature and fuel level, the modules will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen and illuminated LED.
Both modules offer electronic (CAN) and non-electronic (magnetic pickup/alternator sensing) engine versions and offer a number of flexible inputs, outputs and engine protections so the system can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of application demands.
High Performance Productive Power
- Single side servicing for reduced service time and cost.
- Unique Quadram combustion system enables high power output plus low fuel consumption and noise.
- Rated speed is changeable between 1500 rpm or 1800 rpm allowing standard builds to operate at either 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Whenever a Perkins ElektropaK engine is put into service, it will never be far from the support provided by a global network of 4000 distributors and dealers, all backed by a parts distribution centre giving 24 hour service, 365 days a year.
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures up to 52ºC (46 ºC if a canopy is fitted).
- Fuelled starting aid for temperatures down to -20 ºC.
- Maximum cooling efficiency is provided by a gear driven water pump and independent fan drive.
- Leak free operation is ensured by Viton crankshaft seals and sophisticated controlled swell joints, giving protection in the toughest conditions.
- Inserted valve seats, oil spray cooled pistons and compact plate cooler give enhanced engine life.